Blog #1

Thing I love to do are riding horses, doing makeup/cosmetology, and hanging and vibing with friends. I also love to travel and meet new people. Things I'm good at horseback riding, makeup, and dressing up/ styling clothes. Things I wonder about is heaven, my future, and if I'll do good in school. Problems I'd like to see solved is peer problems, getting myself more sleep, and hoping people can learn how to grow up. In the future, I want to be a businesswoman involved with makeup and fashion. I want to go to college in California at Stanford University.

Comments

  1. Hey Julia, I can see you have in interest in plenty of things such as makeup and horseback riding. You want to see peer problems get solved and I think that is very nice of you to want to help your community. I think that you have a great start; however maybe its slightly too broad. There are so many different topics that you mentioned and there is a world of possibilities to do your project on. So, your doing great, just try to choose which subject you enjoy more than the others and take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules, since you are interested in helping people, and you are interested in doing makeup and I know you are good at it. Maybe you could do makeup on girls who don't know how to, near homecoming or any dance or even any day. I think you will enjoy that and the girls will too. Also you will be helping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts