Follow up Julia F

1. At the animal shelture I'm volunteering at, I will be helping the shelture with events they hold. Im not sure what type of events they hold, they didn't tell me specifically and I haven't been to one yet. They told me they'd contact my number with further information when events are and what I will be doing in them. I believe there's a Christmas event they're holding mid December. For safety reasons, I can't handle the dogs like a worker at the shelture can. So that's why I'm helping out at events instead.
2. For the next steps of my project, I am basically going to be waiting till they call me to help at an event. I think I'm going to be helping around Christmas time. Till then, we wait, and hope they call. If my project goes south and something gets canceled, I think I might adopt a dog from the kill shelture. That is my plan B. I still want to help animals as much as possible.
3. I could vlog or take pictures when I'm helping at an event. Take pictures with other volunteers, animals, and the set up. I'm planning on inviting friends to the event.
4. I plan to create a photo gallery of all the moments and share it on Blogger.
5. How close I am to being done with my project is unknown. It all depends on the shelture and when they'll call and hold the event. I am thinking I'll be done around December 20th.

Comments

Popular Posts